- April 2022: Starting in the fall, I will be a NSF Mathematical Sciences Postdoctoral Researcher and CRCS Fellow, hosted by Yiling Chen at Harvard University.
- Fall 2021: I started as a Community Engagement co-lead alongside Logan Stapleton within the Mechanism Design for Social Good initiative, and participate in two working groups.
- Summer 2021: I gave a tutorial on algorithmic fairness and discrimination at EC with Faidra, Manish, and Edwin.
- Summer 2021: I am “visiting” Rediet Abebe’s group this summer
- From March 2020-August 2021, I was a working group co-organizer for the Discrimination and Bias working group with Faidra Monachou, Manish Raghavan and Duncan McElfresh.
- I was named as a 2019 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellow.