The following is an assortment of young researchers I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with, either personally or by reading their work. If you find my work interesting, you might want to check them out as well. I’ll try to update it as I meet more people in my experience.
If you have recommendations on more young researchers to follow, especially members of underrepresented groups, please shoot me your recommendations!
===== This list is in no particular order, expect possibly alphabetical.
- Gabriel P. Andrade: Graphical economies, exchange dynamics
- Paul Gölz: Voting rules, Computational Social Choice, Algorthmic fairness
- Ezra Goss: Differential privacy, algorthmic fairness
- Wade Hann-Caruthers: Esoteric (by request), Voting rules
- Dhamma Kimpara: StatML
- Roland Maio: Algorithmic fairness, computing and society
- Duncan McElfresh: Mechanism Design, Kidney exchange, Optimization
- Faidra Monachou: Discrimination in labor markets
- Chara Podimata: StatML, EconCS, Strategyproofness
- Manish Raghavan: Algorithmic fairness, behavioral economics
- Ana-Andreea Stoica: Algorithmic bias, Social Networks, Graph Theory
- Briana Vecchione: Algorithmic bias, Algorithmic discrimination